Come and see for yourself why Providence is a wonderful area to build your Jewish home.
Providence is a great place for Jewish families, young adults, and retirees. We are a diverse, warm, welcoming, and growing community. Jewish Providence has
* variety of shuls * Kosher Food * large eruv
* Jewish schools and adult learning opportunities
* newly renovated, luxurious mikvah
* Jewish camps and high-quality enrichment programs
* resources for special needs children and adults, and the elderly
* Jewish spiritual, political, social, and chessed organizations.
There are many amenities in or near the eruv that help foster community and quality of life. Within walking distance there is a library, several shopping areas of locally-owned businesses, Blackstone Blvd. walking trail, several parks and playgrounds. A Starbucks is never far away. Most of the streets have sidewalks and bike lanes- increasing safety and convenience for children, bicyclists, and caregivers pushing strollers and wheelchairs.